It has been observed that many people are under impression that their lifespan depends on the genetics but it not the fact though as genes merely pay very less role. The key factors that lead to living a longer life are each individual’s eating habits and lifestyle. Improve your lifestyle with the help of this app movomovo. Below are a few habits that will help in increasing your lifespan.
- Keep away from overeating. Consuming calories and lifespan are linked directly as it has been seen in a few types of research that just by reducing 10-15% of calories consumption one can increase lifespan to the maximum. It leads to lowering the risk of disease hence increasing lifespan.
- Make a habit of eating nuts as they are a powerhouse of nutrients. Nuts are rich in antioxidants, proteins, and fiber. Apart from this, they are filled with vitamins and minerals like magnesium, folate, copper, potassium, vitamins B6 and E and niacin.
- One of the spices that act as the natural anti-aging product is turmeric. Its properties of anti-aging as it contains a potent bioactive compound known as curcumin. Curcumin has properties like antioxidant and anti-inflammatory which will manage the heart, functioning of the lung and brain. It offers protection against the risk of cancer and any diseases that are related to age.
- Consume a lot of foods that are got from plants since they are healthy. Health food that grows on plants such as vegetables, fruits, seeds, beans, nuts, whole grains will help in reducing the risk of diseases and enhance lifespan.
- Be physically fit by doing exercise. It is not a surprise that keeping your body physically active will keep the body healthy and add a few years. Just by exercising 15 minutes each day will add 3 years to your life. By exercising for 30 minutes each day will reduce the risk of premature death by 4%.