There are many stigmas surrounding cycling and men’s sexual health. The most asked after question in biking forum is if it makes you infertile or to some degree reduce your virility. Here are the things you need to know before you embark on a journey that will change your life. For better or worse, we’ll let you figure out.
- Cycling gets you high: Just as long bouts of jogs release those stress busting, feel good chemicals, which is popularly known as runner’s high, cycling does it too.
- It improves your cardiovascular health: Any exercise every day for about half an hour has the ability to significantly improve your cardiovascular health. Cyclin is a great cardio workout. In addition to improving your health, it reduces your chances of sexual dysfunction.
- Fit and sexy: Riding a bike improves your muscular structure and makes you fit and sexy.
- Standing reduces genital numbness: Cyclists who stood 20% of the time have experienced less chances of genital numbness.
- Increased stamina: Cycling increases how long you last in the bed. For maximum pleasure you can mix in toys or stretchers as this site’s penis stretcher reviews are the best upon which you can make your decision to buy one.
- Cycling does not cause erectile dysfunction or ED in men. This is a myth persisting among many and cause men to turn away from cycling for the fear of turning infertile. Cycling is a great exercise and gentle on the joints just like swimming, so irrespective of age, men can engage and enjoy the many benefits of cycling.
- Riders who work with high intensity have a higher chance of experiencing urethral blockages or strictures. But when compared to riders who work out at a lower intensity, high intensity riders also experience much better erectile function.