We all hate ageing and the effect of ageing starts from the skin only. We do not realize but, we have the power of saving our skin from this harm. The solution lies in our hands only. A little of extra care and common sense can replenish your skin like never before. You just need to take care of your skin in the right way.
- Protect your skin from sun: It is a must have to save your skin from the harmful effects of the sun rays. Apply a sunscreen with an SPF of minimum 15. Sun rays contribute to the aging of skin and can lead skin cancer as well.
- Moisturize: Well moisturized skin stays radiant and healthy in long term. Apply a moisturizer that your skin type can adapt. It will keep your skin nourished and healthy.
- Drink lots of water: Water is the most essential nutrient for our body. It keeps your skin hydrated and helps it grow naturally. It also helps in eliminating toxins from your body.
- A healthy diet: A healthy, balanced diet keeps your skin healthy and youthful. Daily intake of fruits and green leafy vegetables is good for your skin. Avoid foods with high-sugar or high-fat content.
- Work out: Physical activity is as important as anything. It reduces stress, makes you feel good and helps you to get better sleep. The positive effect of all these things will definitely radiate in your skin.
- Quit smoking: Smoking can lead to ageing at an early age. Tobacco damages the elastic fibers of the skin which initiates wrinkles at a premature age. Regular smoking makes your complexion uneven and dulls your skin.
Apart from these natural tricks, salons use adjustableclamp that are up to 5X magnificent. The shadow free light of the clamp allows the makeup artists to make your skin more beautiful.…